RightMom

Mom Knows Best......

Monday, December 27, 2004

Perspective During Christmas in 2004

Real life can rarely measure up to unreal expectations.

That is what happens year after year during Christmas. We try every year (especially the moms) to make this the *Perfect* Christmas. We mostly fail in this quest in unrealistic expectations.

The result is that after Christmas, we all feel a little let down.

I know this year was a bit of a let down because I BROKE my FOOT! I didn't just break a bone and snap an tendon in my foot, it was my RIGHT foot. Now I can't drive!!

ARRRGGGGhhhhhh!

But you know, at least I'm not here.

If you are feeling let down in any way, think about the suffering in the Pacific Rim..... At least we are not there. WE are BLESSED!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home