RightMom

Mom Knows Best......

Monday, November 22, 2004

Pray for the Family Bush!!!!

I consider myself a "Practical optimist". What this means is even though I mostly look at things from the bright side of life, I am practical enough to understand the limitations of my beliefs..... Hey, I want "world peace" but know that there are so many competing agenda's that the likelihood of it happening is slim to none.... so I keep praying for it and understand that a lot of times the Marines have to get out there to do their part to help make it happen.

I do have my paranoid moments. I pray very regularly for Presidident Bush (both of them). So many people want him DEAD (both foreign and domestic, IMHO).

My Husband, Dad and Brother all had the same thought, did this thwart an assassination attempt? I don't trust anyone, other than our own Secret Service to look after President Bush.

Then this happens this morning. Speaking locally, the weather was horrible this morning. But Jet Streams are extremely safe. They practically fly themselves. I hope it is the weather. But this is very "coincidental". I hope our security investigators are looking at this VERY CAREFULLY......

This is a very scary time in history. I keep thinking about another Republican wartime President...... I'm sure the one's tasked with the President's safety do also.

1 Comments:

  • At 12/04/2010 7:49 AM, Anonymous nifty stories archive said…

    Idont even need a hostage to make her give it up. Mr Moto brought both hands up, curved his fingers to fit the tempting mounds loosely cupped and hefted the substantial, dangling tit bags.
    nifty free sex stories
    first time gay anal sex stories
    erotic nursing sex stories
    free erotic stories online
    free first time threesome stories
    Idont even need a hostage to make her give it up. Mr Moto brought both hands up, curved his fingers to fit the tempting mounds loosely cupped and hefted the substantial, dangling tit bags.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home