RightMom

Mom Knows Best......

Thursday, December 23, 2004

Update..... Finally!

Sorry for the long pause. I've been very busy!!

In case you don't know, I lost my job in late September. This is the first time in my life I have actually gotten unemployment. I'm taking the opportunity to tie up some loose ends, beginning with decluttering and cleaning out my home! (as well as looking for that new job!!)

I found this site, and it has been very helpful: The Flylady

If you are having a hard time in being organized at home, this is a great big help.

In the meantime, I have been reconnecting with my family. It has been quite an eye opener how much I didn't realize was going on. This is a very needed wakeup call for me. I have also been able to reconnect with some long lost friends.. One of which, actually moved into the area recently. She has been a tremendous help to me.

I have also been blogging with the new site, Lone Star Times. It is affiliated with a local talk radio station, 700 KSEV.

Here are the related posts:

Hopefully, as I pull my life back together, I will be able to post more often. I am really glad things worked out as they did. It has been a gift, really. Not everyone gets an opportunity to get their life in order prior to major tragedy striking.

I have been very fortunate.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home