RightMom

Mom Knows Best......

Monday, November 08, 2004

OKay Kid, Don't Get Cocky!!

It's been close to a week now. The fallout from the election is still sorting itself out. Right now, I'm being told by media elites that I voted for Bush because of "values", which is a code word for "I hate Gays..." Wrong. By the way, these are the same media elites that didn't know anyone that voted for Bush, so why do they think they know me??? I voted for Bush for this one reason alone: The Foreign Policy Rorschach Test. EVERYTHING else afterward is detail. Details are workable. But, if you don't have a country in which to sort out these details, the whole point is moot.......

I think these Media Elites should be getting out a bit. They accused Bush of being un-curious because he never traveled outside the US prior to his election as President. Well I have a little advice for them. Aren't you a little curious about the interior of "Flyover Country"? Instead of going to Europe for vacation this year, use that money to travel extensively to "Jesusland". You know, open your minds a little, actually take in the sights instead of relying on "news" reports. By the way, this "Jesusland" graphic originated from Der Spiegel, a very large, influential German newspaper. Kinda like calling the kettle black.........


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home