RightMom

Mom Knows Best......

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Cross Link and other news

I just posted on Lone Star Times on Terri Schiavo's autopsy. I didn't go into the report. Instead, I concentrated on the polarizing response this case has had.

As for a little site news, I am undergoing a site refurb. The Webdivas are taking care of it for me, and I am waiting patiently for the results (not!). I am even going to have my own Domain. (As Napoleon Dynamite would say: SWEET!)

I guess you have noticed that I haven't been posting as much lately. I've been trying to save up for the new site. Plus, I have been pretty busy with the new job and everything else.

To wrap up, sorry about the light posting, but get ready to move to my new home: www.rightmom.net!

I'll let you know when to head over to the new digs. I think you are going to love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home