RightMom

Mom Knows Best......

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Best Sci Fi Movie/TV Quotes Ever!

I try from time to time to make my own lists of different things, but I always lose them. Unless it has "to do" on it, the easiest way for me to get rid of a piece of paper is to head it at the top with "Top 25......" Guaranteed gone within 24 hours.

As inspired by that insipid AFI program the other night (Top 100 Lines in Movies), I bring you my favorite quotes from: Sci Fi: Movies and TV:

In no particular order (that may come later):
  • Revenge is a dish best served cold (Star Trek: The Wrath of Khan)
  • I've got a bad feeling about this...... (Every Star Wars Movie)
  • Fly this? (Star Wars III)
  • Another Happy Landing (Star Wars III)
  • I'm from Iowa, I just work in Space (Star Trek: )

More to come... as I said, this is an effort to organize thoughts a bit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home