RightMom

Mom Knows Best......

Friday, February 04, 2005

More Rich Goody Geeky Stuff

At the risk of appearing that I might be turning this blog into a SciFi blog, I found more info on two of my favorite shows: Babylon 5 and Free Enterprise.

First of all, an interview with Robert Burnett, Director and Writer of Free Enterprise. The release of the new, Special Edition/extended version/director's cut is slated for release around the end of May. The interview is full of tidbits that only a fanboy/fangal could love! He addresses why the DVD is hard to get (duh!) and the status of the sequel (he's writing it and should be finished in the next couple of weeks)!!!! (It was tentatively titled, "My Big Fat Geek Wedding".)

I loved this movie and just wished it had come out sooner (like when I was young). I would have been a lot more comfortable in my own "geek skin".......

FYI.... not suitable for young children. It is rated "R" for a reason.

J. Michael Straczynsk, producer, writer and creator of Babylon 5 has communicated via moderated news group that the B5 movie, THE MEMORY OF THE SHADOWS, is in a critical stage, in terms of being fully produced and made. Here's hoping..........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home