RightMom

Mom Knows Best......

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Racism & Slurs: Real Examples

I've grown so accustomed to hearing "you are a racist" over literally, nothing, that it takes your breath away when you read THE REAL THING........

Why aren't these people being sought out for "Hate" crimes?

When I read about Armstrong Williams' betrayal taking money for opinions, I had several thoughts:
  • Hey, what a capitalist! (wish I could get money for my opinions; I would be rich!!!)
  • Too bad he did it as he did, seems fishy and betrays trust
  • What a shame that such a fine columnist is going to be so marginalized from now on; no one will ever trust him again as writing his own/real opinion.

I did not understand the other part of the equation. Now I do. That is, all "conservative" or "Republican" minorities are thought to be taking some kind of "payoff" for their opinions; "on the take" somehow. It is the only possible explaination as to why the different thinking "brothers" are different. Armstrong Williams has now proved the suspicion to be true.

Thanks Michelle for explaining this in very graphic terms..... It's not your fault. I wish I could send you a can of mental disinfectent so you could somehow, "sanitize" your thoughts. It would be difficult not to dwell on some of this bilge. You need some peace and quiet (especially with small children).......


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home