RightMom

Mom Knows Best......

Thursday, October 14, 2004

Lileks for Senator

I mentioned yesterday that Lileks should be running for President instead of Lurch.

I felt that he had, at least, an explanation of what stem cells could do to make everyone walk using Jedi technology. At least he didn't sound like:

a) A Jimmy Swagart impersonator
b) A skilled trial lawyer "softening up" the jury for a large monetary award

But I digress.

It looks like Lileks is being drafted for Senator. So I was a couple of offices off. It shows to some of us (I'm sure a great many of us) that Mr. Lileks is very smart, sharp and cool under pressure. He can express himself. This country needs him.

Go Lileks! We need someone with real imagination in the Senate!! I would look forward to watching you Bleat and Screed away, even if the senator were empty!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home