RightMom

Mom Knows Best......

Friday, April 01, 2005

A Magic Moment, In a time of Sorrow

In this time of sorrow, a truly magic moment occurred.

My son and I were getting ready to go through the daily grind. We went outside to get into the car. It was a beautiful day. Bright, not too warm or cold.

My son stopped halfway to the car. I started fussing at him; "come on, come on, we have to go, get moving, we are late," I told him. He still stood there, which really aggravated me because he was not listening to me. Before I could really fuss at him, he told me, "mom, the birds are singing! they are singing to God".

I stopped in my tracks and listened. I had not heard the birds, and he was right, they were singing very loud.

I asked him, "what are they saying"?

He told me that they were singing the following: "Hi God! we love you Jesus! We are so happy you are there!"

Then it struck me, how simple and sweet and true.

WE should pray that more often.

Needless to say, I was no longer aggravated.

It was a much better day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home